- All the data present in your Galaxy FIT needs to be backed up ONLY by following the below mentioned steps so as to ensure that just in case if the data gets lost or corrupted.
- Charge left in the device should be minimum 60% so as to make sure that the phone doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of firmware update. Enable the USB Debugging in your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”
So,assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned above you now need to proceed further for procedure.
Procedure to Update
- Download Gingerbread 2.3.6 Package & odin-beni-ss.dll for Fit.zip in your computer after which you need to extract the same.If Promted For Password then You Should Enter Password as “sampro.pl”.
For 2.3.6 Update Package- http://hotfile.com/dl/140199372/0b98...DDKT1.rar.html
- Match the extracted files from the below shown screen capture, even if single file is missing then you need to check with the extraction or download process.
- From extracted files, open Odin executable file and turn Off the phone so as to enter the device in the download mode.
- Now, you need to enter the by holding the Volume Down button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device. Just in case if the device boots in the normal mode then you will have to again try the process of entering into the download mode
- After entering the phone in the download mode, connect the device to the computer while keeping the Odin opened. Within a minute, the ID : COM section will turn yellow which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully installed and you are now ready to proceed to the next step.
- Click on the “OPS” option in the Odin to select the below mentioned file, tick on “One Package” option and then select the One Package option as mentioned below.
OPS – BENI_v1.0.ops
One Package –...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document