A. Written, verbal, and non-verbal.
B. Verbal, formal documentation, informal documentation.
C. Verbal, written, and graphic.
D. Verbal, written, and electronic.
2. Which of the following are outputs from the Communications Planning process?
A. Project records
B. Communications management plan
C. Performance reports
D. Formal acceptance
3. Herzberg identified factors, which, if present, will lead to increased motivation. A typical factor would be:
A. Good supervision
B. Job security
C. Regular promotions
D. Good salary
4. With on the job training, employees receive training whilst remaining in the workplace. Which of the below not the main methods of one-the-job training:
C. Job rotation
D. Sandwich courses
5. All activities involved in selling products and services to the ultimate or final consumer are part of the activity of:
6. Which of the following is not a major objective of retail communication?
7. Sales people engage in ……….. are not expected or permitted to take an order but only build goodwill or educate buyers.
A. order getters
B. creative selling
C. hard pressure selling
D. missionary selling
8. …………… is identified as non-personal, paid messages disseminated by an identified sponsor through mass media to promote the adoption of goods and services.
A. Personal selling
C. Sales promotion
D. Public relations
9. The process by which the receiver assigns meaning to the symbols encoded by the sender is:
10. As a... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 09). Exam Paper Customer Service Example. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Exam-Paper-Customer-Service-Example-766832.html
"Exam Paper Customer Service Example" StudyMode.com. 09 2011. 09 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Exam-Paper-Customer-Service-Example-766832.html>.
"Exam Paper Customer Service Example." StudyMode.com. 09, 2011. Accessed 09, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Exam-Paper-Customer-Service-Example-766832.html.