1. IF WE GETTING “NTLDR MISSING” ERROR IN START OF SYSTEM WHAT IT MEANS AND HOW TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM? ANS :- we will repair the windows
2. WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NTFS AND FAT32?
Ans :- NTFS
1) Allows access local to w2k w2k3 XP win NT4 with SP4 & later may get access for some file. 2) Maximum size of partition is 2 Terabytes & more.
3) Maximum File size is up to 16TB.
4) File & folder Encryption is possible only in NTFS.
5) Enable with Disk Quota, Security Permissions options are enable. FAT 32
1) Fat 32 Allows access to win 95 98 win millennium win2k xp on local partition. 2) Maximum size of partition is up to 2 TB.
3) Maximum File size is up to 4 GB.
4) File & folder Encryption is not possible.
3. HOW MUCH PARTION CAN BE CREATED IN DOS MODE AS PRIMARY AND SECONDORY? Ans :- 4 Partitions can be created in DOS for Primary and Secondary both.
1. EXPLAIN THE OSI LAYERS IN SEQUENCE?
Layer 1: Physical Layer
Layer 2: Data Link Layer
Layer 3: Network Layer
Layer 4: Transport Layer
Layer 5: Session Layer
Layer 6: Presentation Layer
Layer 7: Application Layer
2. WHAT IS THE DIFERRENCE IN SWITCHAND ROUTER?
Ans :- A switch sorts and distributes the network packets sent between the devices on a local area network (LAN), while a router is a gateway that connects two or more networks, which can be any combination of LANs, wide area networks (WAN), or the Internet.
3. IF ANY SYSTEM IS NOT PINGING OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH HOSTNAME WHAT TO DO? Ans :- We have to make entry in host file of that particular system. Path:- C :\windows/system32/driver/etc
4. WHAT IS THE DNS?
Ans :- Domain Name System
Network resources are identified by numeric IP addresses, but these IP addresses are difficult for network users to remember. The DNS database contains records that map user-friendly alphanumeric names for network resources to the IP address used by those resources for communication. In this way, DNS acts as...