1. IF WE GETTING “NTLDR MISSING” ERROR IN START OF SYSTEM WHAT IT MEANS AND HOW TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM? ANS :- we will repair the windows
2. WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NTFS AND FAT32?
Ans :- NTFS
1) Allows access local to w2k w2k3 XP win NT4 with SP4 & later may get access for some file. 2) Maximum size of partition is 2 Terabytes & more.
3) Maximum File size is up to 16TB.
4) File & folder Encryption is possible only in NTFS.
5) Enable with Disk Quota, Security Permissions options are enable. FAT 32
1) Fat 32 Allows access to win 95 98 win millennium win2k xp on local partition. 2) Maximum size of partition is up to 2 TB.
3) Maximum File size is up to 4 GB.
4) File & folder Encryption is not possible.
3. HOW MUCH PARTION CAN BE CREATED IN DOS MODE AS PRIMARY AND SECONDORY? Ans :- 4 Partitions can be created in DOS for Primary and Secondary both.
1. EXPLAIN THE OSI LAYERS IN SEQUENCE?
Layer 1: Physical Layer
Layer 2: Data Link Layer
Layer 3: Network Layer
Layer 4: Transport Layer
Layer 5: Session Layer
Layer 6: Presentation Layer
Layer 7: Application Layer
2. WHAT IS THE DIFERRENCE IN SWITCHAND ROUTER?
Ans :- A switch sorts and distributes the network packets sent between the devices on a local area network (LAN), while a router is a gateway that connects two or more networks, which can be any combination of LANs, wide area networks (WAN), or the Internet.
3. IF ANY SYSTEM IS NOT PINGING OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH HOSTNAME WHAT TO DO? Ans :- We have to make entry in host file of that particular system. Path:- C :\windows/system32/driver/etc
4. WHAT IS THE DNS?
Ans :- Domain Name System
Network resources are identified by numeric IP addresses, but these IP addresses are difficult for network users to remember. The DNS database contains records that map user-friendly alphanumeric names for network resources to the IP address used by those resources for communication. In this way, DNS acts as a mnemonic device, making network resources easier to remember for network users.
5. WHAT IS THE DHCP? AND WHAT IS THE USE OF IT?
Ans :- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a client/server protocol that automatically provides an Internet Protocol (IP) host with its IP address and other related configuration information such as the subnet mask and default gateway. Automatically assign IP to Clients
6. IN WHICH PROCESS DHCP WORKS?
Ans :- DORA
7. FULL FORM OF DORA PROCESS?
Ans :- DORA stands for discover , offer , request and acknowledgement
8. WHAT IS THE IP RANGE AS PER CLASSES (I.E A, B, C,D,E)
184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Supports 16 million hosts on each of 127 networks.
18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
Supports 65,000 hosts on each of 16,000 networks.
126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Supports 254 hosts on each of 2 million networks.
184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Reserved for multicast groups.
240.0.0.0 to 254.255.255.254
Reserved for future use, or Research and Development Purposes.
9. IF ANY SYSTEM IS NOT GETTING PRINTS FROM NETWORK PRITNER, WHERE MUST BE PROBLEM AND WHAT WILL BE THE RESOLUTION? Ans :- WE will restart the Print Spooler Service.
10. WHAT IS THE COLOUR CODE OF STRAIGHT AND CROSS OVER CABLE? Ans :-
WHITE ORANGE – ORANGE
WHITE GREEN - BLUE
WHITE BLUE– GREEN
WHITE BROWN– BROWN
WHITE GREEN– GREEN
WHITE BLUE– ORANGE
WHITE ORANGE– BLUE
WHITE BROWN– BROWN
1. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BLUE DUMP ERROR? AND DUE TO WHY IT OCCURS? Ans :- This error can be occurred due to unsupported software installation or Hardware failure (Ram or HDD)
2. IF ANY LAPTOP IS POWERING ON BUT NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ON SCREEN WHERE WILL BE THE PROBLEM AND HOW WILL DIAGNOSE? Ans :- will follow below diagnosis
a) Check laptop with Another Monitor / LCD
b) Check with RAM
c) Issue can be related to motherboard
3. HOW TO CHECK RAW SMPS?...