Web Source Evaluation
1. What is your expository essay topic? _Tattoos and the Tattoos_____________________________________________________
2. Provide the URL of the Web site: http://www.google.com 3. Provide the name of Web site: google.com
4. Primary use: XEducational XCommercial Other 5. What is the purpose or goal of this Web site? __To give me certain bits on information I need for my essay.__________________________________________
6. What organization or individual created this site? Larry Page and Sergey Brin___________________
7. Does this organization or individual have affiliations that might create a built-in bias toward the information? Explain your answer.
No this website have various opinions and just pulls up information from all over the world and different websites.
What other references are cited for the information presented? _Other websites that are provided through google.com._____________________________
8. What other types of organizations are linked to this site? (Using the Google search engine, type link: and the Web site address [for example, link:www.Website.com].)
Any website you go to has a search engine on it google is a website that is just a search engine itself.
9. Who is the author of the page? Does that person have valid credentials to present this information? Explain your answer.
10. Can you provide feedback on the Web site and create an exchange with the author or Web site manager?
No I don't believe so since it's just a search engine website. 11. When was the material on the Web site copyrighted? _____2006________ When was the material updated? ___2010_______ 12. How helpful is this site to you? Does...