Search the Internet for information related to the following:
* Women’s rights organizations
* Equality organizations
* Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) rights organizations
Note. You may also refer to the Internet Resource Directory of Racial and Ethnic Groups.
Complete the following table related to your search:
Site| Image| Thoughts|
http://womensrights.org/| | Equal rights It’s the lawEquality For WomenHow long must women wait for equalityFreedom for womenVotes for Women| http://www.hrc.org/| | I am what I amHuman rights|
Go to the Wordle website http://www.wordle.net/ . Click on Create Your Own. Create a Wordle using the text in the thoughts column of the chart. Use this Wordle to aid in your responses to the questions below.
Write a paper answering the following questions in 150 to 350 words each:
* What has been the status of women in the United States throughout history?
* What is the status of women in the U.S. today?
* What are some examples of concepts or constructions of masculinity and femininity that you see in society and in media?
* Historically, what has been the social status of GLBT people?
* What is the status of GLBT people in the U.S. today?
* What are some social and political issues relevant to women and GLBT people in the U.S.?
* <a href="http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/6060052/Womens_rights" * title="Wordle: Womens rights"><img
* src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/6060052/Womens_rights" * alt="Wordle: Womens rights"
* style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd"></a>.