The Problem and Its Setting
This chapter discusses the statement of the problem, the significance of the study, its scope and limitations and the definition of terms.
Statement of the Problem
This study aims to prove if the industry practices of the bank managers in General Santos City are ethical and rightful. Specifically, the study intends to answer the following questions: 1. What is the profile of the respondent in terms of:
5. Educational Background(Attainment);
6. Years of service to the company;
1. Number of companies served before his current job;
2. Starting position in the company; and
3. Motivation in loyalty?
2. How does the motivational factors affected the respondents commitment to work that may be considered in terms of: 1. Working Environment;
2. Work Relationship;
4. Benefits and Incentives; and
5. Company motivational practices?
3. What are the stressors in their work field in terms of: 3.1 Work Environment;
2. Work Load;
3. Hours of Work; and
4. External factors?
4. Is the manager-employee relationship strong?
4.1 What are the company’s achievements throughout the years?
Significance of the Study
This section will provide brief description on the various significances of the study on the identified beneficiaries. This study is beneficial to the following: General Santos City. The results of this study will provide information to investors with regards to the quality services rendered. Financial Institutions. This study will contribute to the firm’s process in identifying and improving employee motivation and obligation. Bank Managers. The results of this study will help the bank managers themselves in resolving organization and work problems and for improving personal indifferences and shortcomings....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document