1. What is your strongest personality trait? Does any attribute, quality, or skill distinguish you from everyone else? How did you develop this attribute?
2. How would your friends characterize you? What would they write about if they were writing your admissions essay for you?
3. Consider your favorite books, movies, works of art, etc. Have these influenced your life in a meaningful way? Why are they your favorites?
4. Have you experienced a moment of epiphany, as if your eyes were opened to something to which you were previously blind?
What Have You Done?
1. What are your major accomplishments, and why do you consider them accomplishments?
2. What have you done outside of the classroom that demonstrates qualities sought after by universities? Of these, which means the most to you?
3. Have you ever struggled mightily for something and succeeded? What made you successful? Have you ever struggled mightily for something and failed? How did you respond?
4. What was the most difficult time in your life, and why? How did your perspective on life change as a result of the difficulty?
Where Do You Want to... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 01). Essay Writing Tips. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 01, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Essay-Writing-Tips-556478.html
"Essay Writing Tips" StudyMode.com. 01 2011. 01 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Essay-Writing-Tips-556478.html>.
"Essay Writing Tips." StudyMode.com. 01, 2011. Accessed 01, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Essay-Writing-Tips-556478.html.