* Customer service management
* Demand management style
* Order fulfillment
* Manufacturing flow management
* Supplier relationship management
* Product development and commercialization
* Returns management
The organizational structure of a supply chain management according to an organizational flowchart includes the components of internal processes, coordination and collaborative efforts. The organizational structure is horizontal by tracking an item or good from start to finish. Within the physical structure are channel partners or vendors, suppliers, third party service providers and customers. The horizontal structure supports communication at all levels during the functional and physical process. The supply chain organization structure consists of the following organizations: Root organization, Default organization, Supply chain management organization, Supplier hub organization, Asset store organization, Supplier organization, Supplier organization A, B, C, and Buyer organization.
* Root organization
* All organizations in the business become descendents of the root organization. As well, the administrators who will maintain the online site, the Site Administrators, are added directly under the root. * Default organization
* By default, nothing is placed under the default organization. * Supply chain management organization
* The supply chain management organization is created to own all of the supply chain related organizations (with the exclusion of the organization that owns the suppliers). The supply chain management organization owns the following child organizational units: * Supplier hub organization
* The supplier hub organization is created to own the supplier hub. The administrators who maintain the supplier hubs functions, as well as administering the supplier organization, are termed channel administrators and are owned directly by the supplier hub organization * Asset store organization
* The asset store organization is created to own all assets that are used to create stores for suppliers. * Supplier organization
* The supplier organization is created to own all of the suppliers in the supply chain. A child organization is created for each supplier. * Supplier organization A, B, C
* A new supplier organization is...