To obtain a position as a Pipe Fitter
Working in the Construction in Shipyards, Refineries, and Power Plants as a Pipe Fitter. Skills Summary
Physical Strength :Man ual dexterity such as tagging, fitting,repair and outline of pipe lines. Knowledge of system operation.Silver BrazeAbility to read and interpret detailed sketches and blueprints for pipe fitting. *
| Pipe TestingBilingual
| Professional Experience
Primary Functional Expertise
Knowledge in pipe system operations. Lay out, assembly, installing, and maintaince of pipe systems, pipe supports, and realted hydraulic equipment for fire main, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems. Fully knowledgeable in use of related power tools for task. Reading and interpretation of blueprints for pipe systems, specially navy vessels, refinery and power plants.
V.T. Halter Marine (Febuary 2007 to June 2011) 1st Class Pipe Fitter
* Performed assembly, layout and fitting of pipe systems. Dexterity laying out and installing pipe systems such as fire main, chill water, plumber drain and fresh water among others. Pipe systems were installed utilizing various materials : stainless steel, copper nickel, carbon steel, copper, nickel copper, and Inconel. * Fitting AFFF systems( Aqueous film forming foams).
* Fitting of full pipe systems, supply, and return of each system. * Fitting of JP5 systems.
* Fittingn of fuel lines and water mist lines.
* Tracking, cutting, and brazing of pipes; lorking ring installer * Fitting of degaufing systems.
Atlantic Marine ( Febuary 2003- Febuary 2007) 1st Class Pipe Fitter
* Performed duties that included all aspects of assembly work such as but not limited to : Pipe fitting, tube bending, hydro-testing. Reading and interpretation of blueprints to layout, run and tack pipelines in the shipyard. Proper selection of weld bands, flanges,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document