1. ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
2. INTRODUCTION The story of single-screen theatre has reached its sad end in India. Multi-screen theaters have opened new vistas for the entertainment industry. After the entry of corporate titans like Reliance, the scenario of entertainment services has become more professional than ever. These theaters have changed the entire movie-going experience. •
3. Multiplexes currently constitute 4-5 % of the 12,900 screens in India, the industry has a long way to go. This is just the beginning of multiplex revolution. In multiplex segment, PVR is the market leader in India. Besides, there are other major players like: Adlabs, Waves, Inox Leisures, Cinemax, Fame etc. These multi-screen theaters have started more facilities for customers like: online ticket booking, attractive sales promotion schemes, home delivery of tickets, SMS booking, toll-free calling services etc. •
4. CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGEMENT Customer relationship management (CRM) is a broadly recognized, widely-implemented strategy for managing a company’s interactions with customers , clients and sales prospects. •
5. PHASES The three phases in which CRM support the relationship between a business and its customers are to: Acquire : CRM can help a business acquire new customers through contact management, direct marketing , selling, and fulfillment. Enhance : web-enabled CRM combined with customer service tools offers customers service from a team of sales and service specialists, which offers customers the convenience of one-stop shopping. Retain : CRM software and databases enable a business to identify and reward its loyal customers and further develop its targeted marketing and relationship marketing initiatives. •
6. STRATEGY For larger-scale enterprises, a complete and detailed plan is required to obtain the funding, resources, and company-wide support that can make the initiative of choosing and implementing a system successful. Benefits must be defined, risks assessed,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document