1. Tourism is becoming increasingly important as a source of revenue to many countries but its disadvantages shouldn’t be overlooked.
2. How would you describe your country or region and the people who live there?
3. Speak about one of the holidays celebrated in Great Britain/Moldova/ the USA in greater details
4. Do you think it is a dangerous thing to judge about a nation by existing stereotypes?
5. Choose one of the characters you remember well from your favourite book.
6. Can you name any place in Great Britain which is internationally known? What is it noted for?
7. Different countries have reputations for being good at different sports. Think of some examples.
8. Describe some things associated with the Scots
9. Use your knowledge to present interesting facts about the British Royal Family.
10. What famous people of the USA are you impressed by?
11. Why do you think the English language is taught in many countries of the world?
12. Every nation has its own customs and traditions. How can you explain why people keep up their traditions and practice them for centuries?
13. Think of some people who have excelled in the world of music, art and cinema
14. What are the main values of the European Union?
15. What are the major events of national and social importance which are traditionally celebrated in the USA?
16. What changes in present day schools would you propose to make more effective for educating people?
17. What are the benefits of globalization for the average person?
18. Many British museums and galleries are real treasure-houses of unique works of art. Which are the best known? What collection do they contain?
19. What components does culture consist of?
20. Name some environmental problems and give some solutions for them.
21. Millions of people wish there were more peace and harmony in...