WHERE: Liverpool Girls High School
WHEN: Term 2 Week 2; Monday 2nd May 2011
8:45 am - 3.00 pm. Please arrive at 8:30 am (registration in hall foyer)
WHO: all Year 12 Music students (Music 1 & Music 2)
WHY: to enhance HSC Preparation
Students will receive:
• A booklet covering all aspects of the Music HSC incl. marking guidelines
• Tips from experienced HSC markers
• A checklist - what to do, when to do it!
• Help in choosing your options and preparing for the Practical & Aural Exam
• The opportunity to perform, see performances and a viva voce in action
• All students MUST be accompanied and actively supervised by a teacher throughout the day
• In 2011, all students MUST wear full school uniform. This is a condition of entry to the school
• There is Locked Parking available in the back of the school but public transport is preferred.
• The canteen will be available to students at allocated breaks
• Morning Tea & Lunch is provided for all teachers.
Do you have students who wish to perform?
• In the session after lunch, there will be an opportunity for students to perform. These students will be given ‘positive’ guidance from experienced markers Please note: depending on the number of volunteers; it may not be possible for all to perform on the day as there will be a maximum of 16 performances.
Amplifiers, Drum kit, Bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Digital Piano and Microphones will be provided.
• All students who are preparing a composition are invited to bring it on the day (CD and/or score/and/or Composition Portfolio) for advice and feedback.
• Students who are preparing musicology vivas will be given the chance to ask questions about their viva presentation.
Although the study day is at Liverpool Girls High the trust account is held at Fairvale High School
Your Tax Invoice should be faxed to: Fairvale High School 9725... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 05). English Hsc. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 05, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Hsc-695647.html
"English Hsc" StudyMode.com. 05 2011. 05 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Hsc-695647.html>.
"English Hsc." StudyMode.com. 05, 2011. Accessed 05, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Hsc-695647.html.