EX: We need new product to sell.
* Price /praɪs/ (n) giá cả
EX: He managed to get a good price for the car.
* Promotion /prəˈməʊʃn/ (n) sự đẩy mạnh, sự khuyến khích EX: Her promotion to Sales Manager took everyone by surprise. * Place / pleɪs/ (n) địa điểm
EX: This would be a good place for a picnic.
* Segment / ˈseɡmənt/ (n) đoạn, khúc
EX: Lines divided the area into segments.
* Launch /lɔːntʃ/ (v) khởi đầu, khai trương
EX: The new model will be launched in July.
* Target /ˈtɑːɡɪt/ mục tiêu
EX: The university will reach its target of 5000 students next September. * Budget /ˈbʌdʒɪt/ (n) ngân sách, ngân quỹ
EX: The work was finished on time and within budget.
* Fragrance /ˈfreɪɡrəns/ (n) mùi thơm, mùi hương EX: The bath oil comes in various fragrances.
* Extraordinary /ɪkˈstrɔːdnri/ (n) đặc biệt, lạ thường EX: It's extraordinary that he managed to sleep through the party. * Perfume /ˈpɜːfjuːm/ (n) nước hoa, dầu thơm
EX: She was wearing too much perfume.
* Regain /rɪˈɡeɪn/ (n) lấy lại, chiếm lại
EX: The party has regained control of the region.
* Centre /ˈsentə(r)/ (v) tập trung vào
EX: Small towns in South India serve as economic and cultural centres for the surrounding villages. * Flee /fliː/ (v) bỏ chạy, lẩn trốn
EX: She burst into tears and fled.
* Garret / ˈɡærət / (n) gác xép sát mái
* Illuminate /ɪˈluːmɪneɪt / (v) Chiếu sáng, rọi sáng EX: The earth is illuminated by the sun.
* Feature /ˈfiːtʃə(r)/ (v) là nét đặc biệt của
EX: The film features Cary Grant as a professor.
* Pendant /ˈpendənt/ (n) mặt dây chuyền
EX: She has a beautiful pendant.
* Commercial /kəˈmɜːʃl/ (adj) (thuộc) buôn bán
EX: She is developing the commercial side of the organization. * Ultimate /ˈʌltɪmət/ (adj) lớn nhất
EX: This race will be the ultimate test of your skill.
* Dramatic /drəˈmætɪk/ (adj) gây ấn tượng sâu sắc