Introduction to become an Alim
* The first thing is to act upon what has been thought, the person who seek knowledge and does not act upon it will become mislead. * Always respect everyone and never do something that which will lower your dignity because now you are representing Islam; it not so hold your own respect it is so you hold the respect of Islam. * Never act proud that you an educated a person verily Allah dislike the people who are proud and arrogant. * Be humble and soft with classmates, even if he/she treats you unjustly to you. * When you asked a question by a person who is hard of learning and he/she ask for explanation over and over again don't become angry and just true your best to understand the question. * IF you are asked a question and you don't know then say 'I DON'T KNOW' and don't make the answer up. * Always stay on the topic when asked a question.
* If someone correct you and you are wrong and admit that he is right. Never deny HAQ (truth) and always accepts the truth.
The Ethics of the teacher
* Always rush to giving Salam the teacher.
* Talk minimum in front of your teacher.
* When the teacher enter the room stand up in the honor and respect. * Don't say that someone talked against you.
* Don't ask a question to anyone around the teacher because if they don't know the answer they will feel embarrassed. * Don't go against the teacher’s opinion.
* Don't laugh in front of the teacher
* Only ask them question when they are at home, not in public * One should stop the teacher from teaching when they are tiered. * To be humbled in front the teacher.
* Listen to the lecture with full attention.
* before studying seek permission then read Istiadah and Bismillah, then make a dua once finished lesson
Intention of an Alim-e-Deen
When a student of deen is studying his intention should be to please Allah and to help towards Nabi mission and also to show other members...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document