MUHAMMAD WAQAS ZAFAR
Mobile Number: + 966 563006967
Telephone Number: + 966 1 4840595
E-Mail ID: email@example.com Nationality: Pakistani
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: 17 - June - 1979
Place of Birth: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia Iqama Status: Transferable
Driving License: Valid Five Years License
BE CIVIL ENGINEERING: GRADUATED From BZ University Multan - Pakistan HSSC I & II: From Pakistan International School Riyadh – Saudi Arabia Matriculation: From Pakistan International School Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Final Year Project: Project Management and its Applications AutoCAD: From Shahid Computer College Pakistan
▪ Expert in Project Management
▪ Strong Communication Skills
▪ Proficient in Operation system like Microsoft Office ▪ Able to work accurately under Pressure
SEPTEMBER 2005 TO PRESENT
COMPANY: First Telecom Industries LOCATION: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia DESIGNATION: CW Project Manager
PROJECT: GSM Civil Works
CLIENT: STC / MOBILY / ZAIN
▪ Monitor Manpower efficiency & wastage of material.
▪ Monitoring of site implementation following the checklist provided by Client. ▪ Review Drawings, Specifications and co-ordinate all necessary inspection during course of job. ▪ Assist in technical meetings with Client when needed. ▪ Required Material deliveries on site properly.
▪ Site visits to check the quality of work.
▪ Analyzing Logistical problems and producing new solutions. ▪ Maintain and provide records and reports.
▪ Plan and implement all activities for acquiring supplies, services, tools, equipments and material as required to support contract operations. ▪ Joint survey with Client to evaluate additional item & to review the progress of work. ▪ Providing technical support to Sub Engineers / Supervisors if required. ▪ Analyze Survey reports, As-built drawings and other geological data o plan the Projects. ▪ Supervision of Site binders preparation and documentation. ▪ To make sure the successful PAT and Quality Checklist during PAT. ▪ Manage daily activities related to Engineering works. ▪ Quality check of all civil works prior to forwarding inspection request to Consultant. ▪ Work with Finance Department to ensure the smooth flow of finance for the Projects. ▪ I am responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the Contractor to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and requirements of the Contract. ▪ Handling of Contractor’s & workers issues.
▪ Ensure the Acceptance or Unacceptability of services/materials/equipment required under the Contract by the Contractor. ▪ Monitor Contractors performance to ensure quality of service. ▪ Development of policies, procedures and goals for area of responsibility. ▪ Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals.
FEBRUARY 2005 TO SEPTEMBER 2005
COMPANY: LCC Siporex
LOCATION: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia DESIGNATION: Sales Engineer
Please join StudyMode to read the full document