Request for Proposal
Microsoft® Office® Programs Trainer
July 9, 2012
First apps Incorporated is in need to train its staff in Microsoft Office Programs. Firstapps provides consulting management in the field of Oracle. Firstapps also provides eBusiness Solutions. In this Request for Proposal (RFP) the description of the project will be explained. Please have your agency understand the points of this RFP and submit a written proposal. Our company’s business goals are to train our employees in using Microsoft office. The training should allow our staff to be proficient with Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Project Introduction
The project goal is to train staff with all Microsoft Office Programs. Firstapps has two locations in the US and one location in India. Each office at Firstapps has 20-20 employees. Time Frame:
* July 16: Provide agencies with RFP
* July 23: Agencies Deadline for submitting proposals
* July 30: Inform agencies to be considered and also the ones not to be considered
* Aug 6-8: Present list of considered agencies to other managers at Firstapps
* Aug 9: Contact selected Agency
* Aug 13: Start the project
Firstapps would like to start the project no later than Aug 13, 2012. This project shall not be longer than 3 months. The company’s budget range is 30,000 to 50,000. The training should include hands on experience, and also provide a certification of completion for future use. After completing this training all employees should have the necessary expertise to accomplish tasks using these programs. Administrative information
Qualifications of Agency:
* Microsoft Certified Trainers
* Exceptional communication and written skills.
All submitted proposals should be formatted as follows: typed, fond-times new roman, 12 point and submitted on 8.5 x 11 white papers. The agency must submit a letter of Transmittal. This letter...