Carbonated Soft Drinks
• Sarsi - a Sarsaparilla rootbeer originally made by Cosmos Bottling, now part of Coca-Cola • Jaz Cola - a low-cost cola flavored beverage made by Coca-Cola • Pop Cola - a low-cost cola flavored beverage from Cosmos • Cheers - a low-cost citrus flavored soda from Cosmos • Royal - the first CSD in the country, made in 1922 by San Miguel Corporation, now a Coca-Cola brand • Lift - a citrus flavored soda by Coca-Cola
• Zest-O Corporation - produces various drinks including a Fruit soda, Cola, Root beer, a calamansi-flavored soda and a dalandan-flavored soda. • Teem - low cost citrus flavored soda popular in the 1970's • Lemo-Lime - low cost citrus flavored soda popular in the 1970's • RC cola - the cheapest softdrink in the Philippines but very appetizing..
 Energy Drinks
• Extra Joss - a powdered energy drink
• I-On by Revicon - a canned citron-flavored energy drink • Lipovitan - a foreign energy drink
• Lipovitan Ira - a sub-brand of Lipovitan created for women • Vault
• Blue Men
 Aseptic Juice Drinks (including Powdered Juice Beverage)
• Zest-O - the biggest-selling juice drink in doy packs • Funchum - the second biggest-selling aseptic juice drink in doy packs • Magnolia Fruit Drinks - the first aseptic juice drink in Tetra packs • Refresh - the first aseptic juice drink in cups
• Sunkist - available in tetrahedral packs, Tetra packs, doy packs and powdered juice forms. • Sunglo - the only powdered juice brand that offers strawberry. It also has doy pack juice. • Plus! - made by Zest-O
• BIG 250 - the only aseptic juice drink in 250 mL soy packs • Fres-C - offered by Ajinomoto Co.
• Sundays - made by snack foods giant Liwayway Marketing Corp. • Eight O'Clock - the former champ in the powdered juice beverage, only beaten by Tang • Ponkana - a ponkan-flavored powdered juice...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document