* Have 100 employees.
* Operates from a 50,000 square-foot factory.
* Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Service Co’s sales surged past the $10 million mark.
* They provided precision machine parts and service to the domestic corrugated box industry.
* Revenues were beginning to show clear signs of stagnation.
* To increase the revenue of Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Services by producing new and innovative products.
* Personalized products.
* Well-positioned company.
* Hard-working and loyal workers.
* Good and exceptional reputation.
* Stagnant revenue.
* Retiring employees.
* Partnership opportunity.
* Industry and life style trends.
* Merging or acquisitions possibilities.
* Potential introduction of other products & services.
* Use of internet technology for suppliers and consumers.
* Higher raw material costs.
* Emergence of new direct competitors.
* Surviving manufacturers were investing in higher quality machines.
* Younger generations prefer to find employment away from Edmunds' company area.
* Alternative shipping products begin to emerged which lowers the demand for boxes.
* Product development- Intensify existing operation by maximizing the use of Internet Technology to tap additional clients.
* Diversification - Diversify into plastic company because it is in demand.
* Outsourcing - Outsource product development team that will develop and improve Edmunds Corrugated Parts & Services.
* Partnership- Partnering to direct competition
PROS OF SO
CONS OF SO
PROS OF WO
* More money
Cite This Essay
(2013, 01). Elektra. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Elektra-1338841.html
"Elektra" StudyMode.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Elektra-1338841.html>.
- MLA 7
"Elektra." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Elektra-1338841.html>.
"Elektra." StudyMode.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Elektra-1338841.html.