The Effects of OFW parent(s) to the
Character formation of their
Children, ages 3-8
1. Funder, D.C. (2004). The Personality Puzzle Third Edition. 500 Fifth Avenue, New
York: W.W. Norton and Company, Inc.
2. Bee. H. & Denise. B. (2010). The Developing Child. 75 Arlington Street, Suite 300,
Boston: Pearson Education, Inc.
3. Ross, H. ( n.d.). Fears of Children. New York: Grolier, Inc.
4. Canfield, J. & et.al. (2008). Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms and Sons. Cos Cob, Ct:
Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC.
5. Canfield, J. & et.al. (2008). Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dads and Daughters. Cos Cob,
Ct: Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC.
6. Rathus, S. (2011, 2008). Childhood and Adolescence Voyages in Development. 20
Davis Drive, Belmont, CA. 94002-3098, USA: Wadsworth Cenage Learning.
7. Junn, E.N. & Claris, J.B. (1997). Child Growth and Development 98/99. United States
of America: Dushkin/McGraw-Hill, Guilford, Ct 06437, a Division of the
8. Steinberg, L. & et.al. (2011). Development: Infancy through Adolescence. 20 Davis
Drive, Belmont, CA. 94002, USA: Wadsworth Cenage Learning.
9. Whitehurst, G. & Ross, V. (1977). Child Behavior. USA: Houghton Mifflin Company.
10. Hurlock, E. (1978, 1972, 1964, 1956). Child Development. Tokyo, Japan: McGraw-
1. (2012, October). Dealing with your Child. Working Mom. Vol. 12, No. 10, p. 74
2. (2012, October). Making PTC’s Work for your Child. Working Mom. Vol. 12, No. 10,
3. Padilla, Resty. (2008, December- 2009, February). Parenthood: Life-long Learning.
CodeRed. Vol. 5, No. 3, p.22
4. (2012, September). Child Behavoir. Smart Parenting. P. 64
5. (2012, July). Let Kids Explore their Own Interest. Smart Parenting. P. 58
1. Scalabrini Migration Center. (2004). Hearts Apart. Retrieved September 10, 2011
Please join StudyMode to read the full document