Research paper presented to the faculty of the System Plus College Foundation
Balibago, Angeles City
In partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Subject Writing in the Discipline
( English 2 )
Kent P. Alvarez
March 17, 2011
The Problem and its Background
College Students at this time were having difficulties in studying lessons, because almost all of their time was spent in watching television, surfing the internet, listening to the radio, and texting. No matter how good the instructor or the school is, it is in the hand of the students on how they manage their time.
Media is one of the big factors that affect the study habits of college students. It is where they spent more time in these things, because of it they neglect their studies and get some low grade and sometimes failing grades.
Without thinking of all the hardships of their parents, they still continue to do these things and spend their allowance in going to café, and buy a load. Instead of earning it for the projects, Xerox copies, and for the future school papers works. These things are the reason why college students neglect their studies.
B. Statement of the problem
1. Do student spend more time on media get low grades?
2. Do these students think for their future?
3. Do these students know how to budget their allowance?
1. Student that spend more time on media get low grades because of neglecting their studies.
2. These students do still think for their future but then spend more time on watching,texting, and going to café to play games and surf the internet.
3. These students do not know how to budget their allowance, because they do spend money for the media’s.
D. Importance of the study
This research, aims the students to be enlightened of the things that they are doing, which effects their studies. In which... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 03). Effects of Media. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Effects-Of-Media-618073.html
"Effects of Media" StudyMode.com. 03 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Effects-Of-Media-618073.html>.
"Effects of Media." StudyMode.com. 03, 2011. Accessed 03, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Effects-Of-Media-618073.html.