SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
This Chapter present the summary of findings derived from the Salient data gathered using a survey questionnaire, conclusions and recommendations.
General Summary of Study
The study aimed to determine the Effect of Computer Games in Study of Student among 3rd year student in Laguna Northwestern College S.Y 2012-2013.
Specifically it seeks answer to the following questions:
1. What is the profile of the respondents in terms of:
2. What is the frequency of computer usage with internet of the respondents?
3. What is the common reason for the computer usage with internet of the respondents as of:
Social Networking and Communication
Research and Extension for Learning
4. What are the effect of computer games on the study habits as perceived by the respondents in terms of:
Time spent in studying after classes
Interest in reading textbooks and notes
Attitude towards study habits
Relations of computer to the topic to be studied
Presence of monitoring parents to be able to study
5. Is there a significant difference in the perception of male and female respondents in the perception in the Effects of computer games on the study habits as perceived by the respondents?
There is no significant difference in the perception of the male and female respondents in the effects of computer games in their study habits.
This research aims to identity the effects of computer games on the study habits encountered by 3rd year High Student in Laguna...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document