* Use data effectively -Encouragent, recognition, support for improving student learning * Move from talking about change to making a change, be visible * Teachers feel safe and secure, enforce student conduct
* Access to appropriate materials
* Involve teachers in decision making process, integrate old and new teachers * School improvement plans -Weed out what doesn’t work, not just a manager * Observe but provide feedback, steps to improve, teach how to fixprobs * Communicate (o and w), families, students and staff.
* Risk taker, handle stress, surveys, honest, earn respect, connect with teachers * best practices build on teachers strengths and have them share, validate * use team leads to offer guidance in areas not expert in * knowledge of current curriculum and assessment
* academic success for all students -these qualities impact the teachers II. Teachers
* Quality classroom instruction
* Set high expectations and push them to do it
* Collaborate with other teachers
* Take part in SIP
* Creative design and delivery of lessons
* Best practices in class
* Classroom management,peer observations, use planningtime III. Students
* Ownership for education, teachers believe in them, hold accountable * Safe supportive environment that leader provides creates...