Principles of Learning| Teaching Behaviour of the Teacher/ Learning Behaviour of the Learner as Proof of the Application of the Principle of Learning| * Learning is an experience which occurs inside the learner and is activated by the learner.| * Teacher lets the learners do the learning activity. e.g.- Pupil writes letter A instead of Teacher writing for them.| * Learning is the discovery of the personal meaning and relevance of ideas.| * Teacher lets the pupil say the meaning of the word instead of teacher saying the meaning for them. e.g.- the meaning of condensation.| * Learning is a consequence of experience.| * The teacher will ask the student to give their own experience if they have that is related to their topic.| * Learning is a cooperative and Collaborative process.| * The teacher lets all the students to be a part for their recitation and group activity held inside the classroom.| * Learning is an evolutionary process.| * |
* Learning is sometimes a painful process.| * The teacher lets the students to repeat the meaning of the word until they will all memorized its meaning. e.g. the meaning of condensation.| * One of the richest resources for the learning is the learner himself.| * | * The process of learning is emotional as well as intellectual.| * | * The process of problem solving and learning is highly unique and individual.| * |
* What is the impact of the Resource Teacher’s observance of these principles on the teaching-learning process and on the learners?
- The impact is that, we the observer will learn what will be our principles when we about to become a teacher someday.
* Which learning principle was applied most?
- Learning is an experience which occurs inside the learner and is activated by the learner was the principles that most applied.
* Which learning principle was applied least or not at all applied?
- Learning is an evolutionary process, One of the richest resources for the learning is the learner himself, and the process of learning is emotional as well as intellectual are the principles that are not all applied.
* Do you agree with these principles of learning? Or have you discovered that they are not always correct?
- I do agree with these principles of learning, because with these you can determine what principles you would apply to your student’s diversity. But not all the time that these principles are correct.
My reflections on my observation of my Resource Teacher’s observance of these principles. Did my Resource Teachers adhere to these principles?
-Based on my observation, most of the resource teachers adhere to the principles.
Every time they tackle a lesson, their are still a broad understanding about the principles of learning, even all of these are closely not followed.
Principles of learning were always been used by our Resource Teacher.
* Lessons I have learned from my observations on the classroom application of the principles of learning.
- Principles of learning is very much needed on the classroom application. As i observed, principles of learning is somewhat a goal for a teacher to what the learners would characterized with each concept of learning.
Principles of Learning in My Own Words
1. Learning by doing is more effective than memorizing.
2. Learning needs an environment that supports it.
3. Learning is fundamentally social.
4. Self-directed learning fuels the fire.
5. Learning crosses hierarchical bounds.
6. Cracking the whip stifles the learning.
LESSON OBJECTIVES AS MY GUIDING STAR
Focused on: Application of the guiding principles on the development of the lesson objectives
Guiding Principles In Determining and Formulating Learning Objectives| Teaching Behavior/s which...