The new team member host will be trained and coached in yoghurt pots production. The steps are based on the standards and ingredients we should use, ensuring the high quality of EAT food fabrication.
One of the products with the highest demand in the company are the yoghurts, this is mainly because of reasons: the variety of flavours ,product presentation, value for money, and also because we make them know they are really fresh!
That is why making yoghurts is a daily task for us! It is not difficult but we need to keep standards.
First of all I would like to explain the trainee which products we make and which ones we don’t in the shop:
2. Salads (fruit and vegetables)
4. Pies (we cook them in the oven)
5. Pastries (we cook them in the oven)
It is essential to learn how to make yoghurt pots for the following reasons,
• Everyone in the shop needs to know how to make it due to the rotation in the shifts.
• If for any reason the pots are running out someone needs to prepare immediately, that one could be you.
• Despite the reason we might think it is easy, there is a correct procedure in keeping the EAT standards.
• We should control the use of ingredients (waste), it means, cost of production.
• We need to guarantee our customers high quality in all products.
Now let’s get down to business!
HEALTH AND FOOD SAFETY POINTS
• Hairnet covering all hair and ears is mandatory.
• If you have moustache you must wear beard-net
• If you have a wedding ring you must take this off during the process or/and wear gloves.
• Spray all surfaces and equipment with sanitizer (leave it for min 30 sec)
• Wash your hand thoroughly (every time we take something)
1. Get the bible card for the pot we will prepare
2. Take all necessary and correct... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 11). Eat, How to Enjoy It!. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Eat-How-To-Enjoy-It-483482.html
"Eat, How to Enjoy It!" StudyMode.com. 11 2010. 11 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Eat-How-To-Enjoy-It-483482.html>.
"Eat, How to Enjoy It!." StudyMode.com. 11, 2010. Accessed 11, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Eat-How-To-Enjoy-It-483482.html.