* Dun and Bradstreet award Nestle India D&B Rating 1 for Highest Level of Creditworthiness in the Country.
* The BT-Indicus People Strong Survey Ranked Nestle India amongst “Best Companies to work for”.
* Nestle India Wins SLIVER from Coffee Board of India for exporting Instant Coffee.
* MAGGI catapults into the Top 10 Most Trusted Brand in The Economic Times Brand Equity Survey. Moves up from 5th to 2nd rank in the Food industry.
* KIT KAT facebook page wins “BRONZE DRAGON” at 2011 Promotion Marketing Award of Asia.
* KIT KAT awarded Silver and Bronze at Goa Fest 2011.
* NESCAFE wins Silver and Bronze at EFFIE Award 2011.
* Being NESTLE
* General License Agreement which gives access to the Nestle Group’s proprietary technology/ brands, expertise and the extensive centralized Research and Development facilities. * High Quality and safe food products at affordable prices, and trust in Nestle. * Understanding of Nutrition, Health and Wellness.
* Strong and well differentiated brands with market share leadership. * Product innovation and renovation, based on consumer insights. * Well diversified product portfolio across categories and income strata. * Efficient supply chain and sales automation.
* Distribution structure that allows wide reach and coverage in the target markets. * Capable and engaged human resources.
* Participation in Global Business Excellence (GLOBE)
* Strong financial position.
* Complex Supply chain configuration.
* Cascading indirect taxes.
* Price point portfolio.
* Price volatility of key raw, packing material and fueis. * Availability of agro based commodities.
* Food inflation.
* White-collar talent.
* Potential for expansion in smaller towns and other geographies. * Increasing demand for premium products.