This Du’a is from Surah Taha (20), verses 25-28. This Du’a was recited by Prophet Musa A.S when he was appointed his task to go to Pharaoh.
1. My Lord, expand for me my
breast [with assurance]
2. And ease for me my task
3. And untie the knot from my
4. That they may understand
• Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtani wa’allimni maa yanfa’unii. O Allah! Make useful for me what you taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful for me. • Allahumma inii as’aluka fahman nabiyeen wa hifthal mursaleen al muqarrabeen. O Allah! I ask of your understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers and those nearest to you. • Allahumma ij’al lisaanee ‘amiram bi thikrika wa qalbi khashyatika. O Allah! Make my tongue full of your rememberance and my heart with consciousness of you. • Allahumma ‘ala ma tashaau qadeer wa anta hasbunallahu wa n’i mal wakeel. O Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my helper and protector and the best of aid. After Studying
• Allahumma inni asta’eduka ma qara;tu ma ma hafazt. Faruddahu ‘allaya inda hagati ilayh. O Allah! I entrust you with what I have read. Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. While studying something difficult
• Allahumma la sahla illama ja ‘althu sahlawwa anta taj’alul hazana itha sh’ita sahla. O Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy, if you wish, you can make the difficult easy. While feeling anxious
• Allahumma inni a’udhu bika minal hammi wal hazan. Wa’a uthu bika minnal ghammi wal kasal. Wa’a udhu bika minal jubni wal bukhl. Wa’a uthu bika min ghalabatid dayni wa qahrir rijal. O Allah! I seek refuge in you from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from the oppression of men. Some more Du’as to read are Durood Sharif and Surah Kauthar (108). If you need any help on pronunciation or on anything else, do not hesitate to ask one of the...