Vocabulary: Please define six (6) of the following terms in your own words. Please do not just copy and paste the definition.
1.Gravity- force that pulls objects towards the earth
2. Inertia- force that resists its change of motion
3. Potential Energy- stored energy
4. Kinetic Energy- energy in motion
5. Friction- energy that pulls against an object
6. Traction- pulling something towards another object
7. Centrifugal Force- what pulls a rotating object away from the center of what it's going around
8. Centripetal Force- what pulls a rotating object towards the center of what it's rotating around
9. Deceleration- slowing down
10. Force of impact- how much force that is put onto another object on impact
Module 4 – Signs, Signals & Pavement Markings
1.In a complete sentence (using proper spelling and grammar), explain the purpose of the following:
A. Broken yellow lines- to indicate the other traffic flows the opposite direction
B.Yellow lines (broken or solid) indicate what type of traffic flow- opposite traffic flows
C.Broken white lines- indicate that traffic flows the same way and drivers are aloud to cross
2.Observe and describe the different signs in YOUR city. Give specific examples of each (include color, shape, what the sign is for, etc.). Write in complete sentences, using proper spelling and grammar. A.A regulatory sign- a stop sign which indicates that drivers should stop at an intersection. it's red and has an octagon shape
B.A motorist services sign- a hospital sign which indicate that this service is around the area. the sign is blue and square.
C.A recreational sign- a bathroom sign indicates that this recreational service is around. the sign is brown and square.
D.A sign that you know what it means because of its shape: i can recognize a yield sign because of its triangular shape and yellow color. it indicates...