Vocational Learning Advisor name
Module 1 - Induction - your learning programme
Tick all that apply
1. Who is funding your learning programme?
Notts Skills Funding Agency
2. What is your Learning Agreement*?
a. A detailed outline of your agreed learning programme
b. A review of your targets and progress
c. A summary of your achievements
3. Confirm which qualification and level you are working towards: Level 3, Advanced Apprenticeship-Generic Health and Social Care
4. What are your responsibilities whilst on the programme?
a. To attend planned meetings with your Vocational Learning Advisor b. To complete work set in line with agreed timescales
c. To identify opportunities for assessment in your workplace 5. How will progress against your Learning Agreement* be formally monitored? a. Chatting with your employer during coffee breaks
b. Talking to your friends after work
c. Through the Learner Welfare and Progress review with you, your Vocational Learning Advisor and your Employer
6. What are the roles of the following people?
Vocational Learning Advisor
Agreement b. Checks your current knowledge and provides learning as appropriate
a. Quality assures your learning programme
b. Supports you, your employer and your Vocational Learning Advisor c. Ensures you have access to fair assessment throughout your learning programme
a. Quality assures Babcock assessment practices
Verifier c. Ensures you have access to fair assessment throughout your learning programme R5006j_02 - 22.08.12
* Individual Training Plan (ITP) in Scotland and Northern Ireland, Individual Learning Plan (ILP) in Wales. 1
Please join StudyMode to read the full document