2. Sweet are the uses of adversity.
3. “Hero-worship is the strongest where there is least regard for human freedom”.
4. Advancement in science and technology is the gateway to the economic prosperity of a country.
5. The barbarity of ethnic cleansing.
6. “Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave”.
7. “We never know the worth of water till the well is dry:.
8. Progressive alleviation of poverty in Pakistan - an overview.
9. “If you wish the sympathy of broad manes, then you must tell them the crudest and most stupid things”.
10. Moral standards in international relations.
11. “Personal liberty is the paramount essential to human dignity and human happiness”.
12. “The purification of politics is an iridescent dream”.
1. “Turn not thy cheek in scorn towards folk nor walk with pertness in the land”. (Al-Quran) 2. Economic prosperity of a nation is directly proportional to the level of literacy in it. 3. “Justice delayed is justice denied”.
4. National integration.
5. “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes”. 6. It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
7. On tolerance.
8. Self-conceit may lead to self destruction.
9. He who eats the fruit should at least plant the seed.
10. “The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your arm”. 11. Public office is a public trust.
12. Devolution of power in Pakistan.
1.World scenario in 21st century and Pakistan's Role in it.
2. International Crisis in Terrorism.
3 "Every art is an imitation of nature".
4 Higher Science Education in the developing countries.
5 Austerity as a solution of all our economic problems.
6. "Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary".
7. Higher Economic problems in Pakistan and how to. meet them.
8. , "A little philosophy inclincth man's mind to atheism; but depth in philosophy bringeth man's minds about to religion".
9. Art and Morality.
10. "Of all the needs a book has, the chief need is that it be readable".
11. "Education ahs for its object the formation of character".
12. Need for serious planning in technical education in Pakistan. 2003
1. Formal and Casual dressing Codes.
2. Attitude of indifference.
3. "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change".———Kung Fu-lzu Confucius. 4. Dilemma of the water and energy crisis in Pakistan.
5. Art Critics and reviewers.
6. Young habits die-hard.
2) The end of cheap oil
3) All recorder history is contemporaneous
4) Pluralistic vision of Islam
5) Longing for Love
6) "A long Dispute means that both parties are wrong"
7) Modern Banking, finance and employment are part of one single paradigm 8) Peer Pressure
1. Strategies for the alleviation of poverty.
2. Socio-Economic Challenges faced by Pakistan.
3. Estrangement from our own culture is driving us on the verge of collapse, not just our identity but also morality. 4. Reforms in Examination systems
5. Persecuted poor woman.
6. The search for truth.
7. Islam versus the West.
1.truth In Short Supply
3.humour In Udru Literature
4.foreign Direc Investment In Pakistan
5.personaliszayion Of Pakistani Politics
7.nuclear Waepons Are 'not Only A Great Peril, But A Great Hope' 8.'brain, Like Hearts, Go Where They Are Appreciated'
9.'lots Of Folks Confuse Bad Management With Destiny'
10.'there Comes A Time To Put Aside Principles And Do What's Right' 11.'we Grown Too Old Soon And Too Late Smart'
12.'every Slution Breeds New Problems'
1-The more developed a country, the more leathly it is armed. 2- Higher Education as an agent of change
3- The future of mankind in a global warming perspective
4- The image of Islam in the western world and responsibilities of the Muslim Ummah 5- A country is backward...