2. The Disney’s Company has 10 Management principles they are as follows
• Make everyone’s dream come true
• You better believe it
• Never a customer, always a guest
• Share the spotlight
• Dare to Dare
• Practice, Practice, Practice
• Make your elephant fly
• Capture the magic with storyboards
• Give details top billing
Also their four core concepts are to dream, believe dare and do. Not all countries are as laidback as America. When looking at these concepts for Disneyland Hong Kong they believe in more solid structures. Like Dare to Dare encourages risk taking as a method of cultivating innovative ideas. That concept would not work in all countries especially China because their way of business is more concrete and less imaginative than America.
The vision of Hong Kong Disneyland is Asia's premier resort destination creating magical memories for our Guests, Cast and Community.
The mission of the park in Hong Kong Disneyland inspires happiness and delivers a world-class experience through creativity, great leadership and a passionate cast.
3. The company is marketed a little different. There opening ceremonies for the park were not the same of other parks. It had fireworks, but it also had loud cymbals, dragons and... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 10). Disney Hong Kong Case Study. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 10, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Disney-Hong-Kong-Case-Study-452181.html
"Disney Hong Kong Case Study" StudyMode.com. 10 2010. 10 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Disney-Hong-Kong-Case-Study-452181.html>.
"Disney Hong Kong Case Study." StudyMode.com. 10, 2010. Accessed 10, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Disney-Hong-Kong-Case-Study-452181.html.