SCHOOL: MASTER MIND
What is Discipline?
Discipline may be defined as a set or system of rules and regulations; it is the behavior in accord with rules of conduct that is socially accepted. Discipline is important in our life as adhering to specified socially accepted norms people can develop themselves to become good person. Discipline is trait that we learn in our school and at home, where we learn to maintain time table in doing our things and behaving appropriately. For example: * We should respect our elders;
* We should be affectionate and polite to our younger;
* We should be friendly to our class mates;
* We should do our class-work and home-work on time; and
* We should eat, play, and sleep on time.
We should bring the good learning’s and adopt it in all sphere of our life. For example: * We should not spit on the roads and public places;
* We should put a handkerchief when we cough and sneeze. Uttering “excuse me” after that is a sign of being cultured; and * We should not litter here and there. We should try to use the waste bin as much as possible. In developed countries, they even have different bins for different items like plastic, cans, paper, others. If we have such bins, we should use it appropriately. How does discipline help us?
Discipline is the basic requirement for a civilized life. It helps us achieve our goals and helps us to be punctual. It grooms us to be a good human. If discipline is followed there would not be any chaos anywhere. It helps us to exercise self control and develop a better personality. Discipline at School
School may be regarded as our second home and so it is very important to maintain discipline at school. There are many specific norms that need to be followed, for example: * We should not talk to class mates while the class is going on; * We should not shout in the school premises;
* Listening and...