DHL SWOT Analysis
SWOT analysis is an instrument for auditing an association and its atmosphere . It is the initial step of planning and assists marketers to focus on vital matters . SWOT stands for strengths , weaknesses , opportunities , and threats . Strengths and weaknesses are internal aspects while opportunities and threats are external aspects . A SWOT analysis is the procedure a business entity goes through in an attempt to recognize key regions for business opportunities . Focusing on Strengths , Weaknesses , Opportunities , and Threats in an organized way , the business entity can devise strategies that will take benefit of prospects by concentrating on strengths , evading threats , and balancing weaknesses .
- DHL reveals the transfer from "physical " to "information and value-added services " in e-commerce surroundings . DHL Online Tools makes simpler the procedure to get better regulatory acquiescence and alters international trade from an intimidating confront into a competitive benefit . DHL Ship Manager presents an array of catalogues which permit client to pace shipping .
- DHL web site , dhl .com offers a solitary point of contact for clients to access DHL Express , DHL Ground and DHL Freight shipment tracking , client service and billing information (www .dhl .com )
- DHL graded in the top twenty five of Information Week magazine 's "Information Week 500 " list of the most inventive users of information technology .
- DHL Express has the leading share of the worldwide air cargo market and therefore received an elevated position in the magazine 's "World 's Top 50 Cargo Airlines " list during 2005 .
- DHL Express gives the most inclusive worldwide freight service in the industry , supported by a money-back assurance to more than 170 countries and territories , synchronized tracking , and highly developed customs clearance .
- DHL pertaining modern technology to assist reduce the energy essential to produce...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document