2.4.Major Business Partners4
3.Technology Buying Habits4
4.Technology structure as it relates to our IGT products4
5.Suggested areas of IGT services that might be relevant4
6.BPO Outsourcing Vendors and Services Outsourced5
7.IT Outsourcing Vendors and Services Outsourced5
• Parent Company: Deutsche Post AG (DPAG)
• Brands: Deutsche Post, DHL
• Deutsche Post DHL is the world's leading postal and logistics group. Its integrated DHL and Deutsche Post brands offer comprehensive services in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation and contract logistics. The Group generated revenue of more than 54 billion euros in 2008 with over 500,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
National and international Mail and Parcel Services
Dialog Marketing Services
Outsourcing and System Solutions for the Mail Business
European Road Freight
Specific DHL services : http://www.dhl.com/publish/g0/en/services/services_atoz.high.html
• At the beginning of 2002, Deutsche Post World Net became the major shareholder in DHL. By the end of 2002, DHL was 100% owned by Deutsche Post World Net. In 2003, Deutsche Post World Net consolidated all of its express and logistics activities into one single brand, DHL.
HQ – Bonn, Germany
IT HQ – Prague, Czech Republic; Scottsdale, Arizona; and Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
2009 Bugdet – Q1 11505Mn Euros
| |2009 |2008 |2007 |2006 |2005 | |Revenue |13209 Q1, 2008 |11505 Q2, 2009 |-13% Change | | | |Gross Margin | | | | | | |Net Profit |383 |984 |+ 147% | | | |Headcount | |500, 000 | | | | |Share Price | |10.37 Euros | | | |
Deutsche Post World Net
MailExpress/ LogisticsFinancial Services
Deutsche PostDHL Post Bank
(DHL Express, DHL Freight, Excel Supply Chain, Global Forwarding)
• Corporate Governance
As a German public limited company, Deutsche Post operates a dual management system comprising the Board of Management, as the management body, and the Supervisory Board, as the controlling body. The Board of Management is responsible for managing the company, and is appointed, overseen and advised by the Supervisory Board. The Board of Management consists of the following seven members: Dr Frank Appel (chairman), John Allan (Finance), Ken Allen (EXPRESS), Bruce Edwards (SUPPLY CHAIN), Jürgen Gerdes (MAIL), Walter Scheurle (Personnel) and Hermann Ude (GLOBAL FORWARDING, FREIGHT).
The Supervisory Board comprises twenty members: ten shareholder representatives are elected by the Annual General Meeting whilst a further ten are elected by employees in accordance with the provisions of the Mitbestimmungsgesetz (German co-determination act). Chairman: Prof. Dr Wulf von Schimmelmann.
3 Equity Ownership
• DHL is owned by Deutsche Post World Net.
• Share holder Structure
Deutsche Post AG’s share capital is composed of 1,209,015,874...