Develop and Update Tourism Industry Knowledge
9th March 2011
“The Accommodation Association of Australia is the representative body for the Australian accommodation industry. It is a specialist organisation committed to working for employers in the accommodation sector” AAA helps provide information about simple factors needed to be known for starting new into the Australian Accommodation Industry. By becoming a member you are able to get regular information regarding the Australian Tourisms industry also Information on things such as Liquor licensing, Linkages with local tourism associations and helps you know and understand the “What ifs” and also what to be aware of with opening your own accommodation .... Are you aware of...
• your rights regarding entering a guests room?
• the correct procedures for dismissal?
• electrical equipment need to be tested & tagged?
What if... • a guest leaves without paying? • a guest refuses to leave your property?
• a guest reports lost or stolen property?
• you’re over booked, what is your legal position?
• an Industrial Inspector walks onto your property?
Accommodation Association of Australia Level 14, 189 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
Contacted them: Phone: (02) 8666 9015 Fax: (02) 8666 9017...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document