Grade 7 – B
Prepared by: Danielle Red
At the end of the lesson the student should be able to:
* Share to the class about their traits and characteristics as part of their self-discovery. * Appreciate and respect themselves and other people's unique traits and characteristics. * Make a personal commitment on improving oneself.
II. Subject Matter
Topic: Who Am I?
References: Values Education pg. 77 & 78
Materials: Book and Visual Aids
Values: Appreciation of one self.
III. A. Learning Activities
Teacher’s ActivityStudent’s Activity
1. Prayer-The assigned student will lead the prayer. 2. Motivational: Sing “How do you do?”-The assigned students will lead the song. 3. Checking of Attendance-The secretary of the class check it. 4. Drill
Sing and dance
“I love myself”
I love myself the way I am -Students will portray the
There’s nothing I need to change steps and sing the song. I’m always be the perfect
There’s nothing to rearrange
I’m beautiful and capable of
Being the best me I can
I love my self just the way I am.
-So let’s review our past lesson.
-Do you still remember it? -Yes ma'am, One of the Filipino Values.
-Right and what is it class? -Being Hospitable.
-Good, and that is our last topic
For Filipino Values. How can say Filipinos are hospitable?
-We are known to even say share not only our meals
But our entire home to our guest.
Thank you for your answer, What else?
-We are quick to offer our food, or drink to anyone; we cannot enjoy our food and drink if we do not share them first.
- We do not feel well when we are eating and somebody in the table isn't.
- We are known for throwing parties and serve delicious foods in abundance, and would insist on visitors to eat some more.
- After the party is over, we are known to pack up "to-go" boxes for our...