Mission Statement Evaluation
- Delivering the best customer experience in markets we serve.
- Flexible customization capability
Products Services: (7/10)@
-Best-in-class service and support
- Competitive pricing
- Dell has acquired a large amount of the U.S market and it has now penetrated into the Asian markets leaving a competitive edge.
- Products are now also sold in Wal-Mart, Staples, and other retail outlets.
* 2012 Total Revenue : USD$ 63.07 billion
- Financial stability
- Dell reportedly earned $1 million per day in revenue from transmitting messages about sales and discounts to its Twitter followers.
- 103,300 employees
- Individual and company accountability
Public Image: (8/10)@
- Superior corporate citizenship
- To build customer intimacy and loyalty, Dell leverages its customers' knowledge of their own unmet needs. Dell's brand image was and is shaped by customer feedback.
- Dell strives to produce the most technologically advanced products to make life and work easier and more enjoyable.
* We started the company by building to the customer's order... we didn't do it because we saw some massive paradigm in the future. Basically, we just didn't have any capital. - Sometimes you just have to belly up to the bar and take a chance. We made some mistakes, but we also had the strength to work our way out. - It's customers that made Dell great in the first place if we're smart enough and quick enough to listen to customer needs, we'll succeed.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document