Mission Statement Evaluation
- Delivering the best customer experience in markets we serve.
- Flexible customization capability
Products Services: (7/10)@
-Best-in-class service and support
- Competitive pricing
- Dell has acquired a large amount of the U.S market and it has now penetrated into the Asian markets leaving a competitive edge.
- Products are now also sold in Wal-Mart, Staples, and other retail outlets.
* 2012 Total Revenue : USD$ 63.07 billion
- Financial stability
- Dell reportedly earned $1 million per day in revenue from transmitting messages about sales and discounts to its Twitter followers.
- 103,300 employees
- Individual and company accountability
Public Image: (8/10)@
- Superior corporate citizenship
- To build customer intimacy and loyalty, Dell leverages its customers' knowledge of their own unmet needs. Dell's brand image was and is shaped by customer feedback.
- Dell strives to produce the most technologically advanced products to make life and work easier and more enjoyable.
* We started the company by building to the customer's order... we didn't do it because we saw some massive paradigm in the future. Basically, we just didn't have any capital. - Sometimes you just have to belly up to the bar and take a chance. We made some mistakes, but we also had the strength to work our way out. - It's customers that made Dell great in the first place if we're smart enough and quick enough to listen to customer needs, we'll succeed.