For the motion:
* "so-called scientists" discovered mass weapons of destruction..."atomic bomb, etcetera"
* mobile phones, supposed to "bring people closer," actually "destroy marriages"
* motorbikes, motor cars, and factories destroy the ozone layer, which contributes to global warming
* motorcars, motorbikes, and airplanes have caused the death of many lives
* "many people lost their lives in Iran, Liberia, etcetera;" "the victims are the youths who are the cream of society"
* "science helps to terminate urban [or possibly I misheard and he said "unborn"] lives through abortion;" "many women now refuse to pregnate"
* students no longer interested in studies; instead they are interested in football, mobiles and television
* the discovery of materials like cars, medicines, drugs, gold, silver and crude oil led to killing of innocent lives in Sierra Leone, Kuwait, Zimbabwe, Nigeria
* caused a lack of stability in the trading system
* "caused lots of orphans during war"
* car accidents and drug abuse
* "Internet mobile phones promote prostitution with pornographic sex industry"
* The internet leads to political instability "like the war between America and Somalia"
* in countries like America students are going to school and killing without reason; in countries like those in Africa people are killing for money
* "As we all know, science and technology is used only for destruction"
* "Let’s all fight against [science and technology] to eliminate it from our society"
Against the motion("which I stand with my AK-47 and say a big no to"):
* "This is not a debatable topic because a fact is a fact"
* "Gone are the days when people travel long distances to communicate," "now we can lie in bed to communicate via phone or internet"
* planes and ships mean we no longer need to transport things by foot.... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 01). Debate of Technology Cause More Harm Than Goods. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Debate-Of-Technology-Cause-More-Harm-1371491.html
"Debate of Technology Cause More Harm Than Goods" StudyMode.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Debate-Of-Technology-Cause-More-Harm-1371491.html>.
- MLA 7
"Debate of Technology Cause More Harm Than Goods." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Debate-Of-Technology-Cause-More-Harm-1371491.html>.
"Debate of Technology Cause More Harm Than Goods." StudyMode.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Debate-Of-Technology-Cause-More-Harm-1371491.html.