2) What? The young Couple, Hope and Walter, we’re parked in the woods when Matthew Poncelet and Carl Vitello found them in their car. They pulled them outside their car and while Vitello was beating Walter Matthew was raping Hope . Carl Vitello also raped hope and stabbed her then Matthew shot Walter, Carl shot Hope after stabbing her
3) Why? Mathews motives were rage, peer pressure and racism. It seems as though he was also under the influence
4).How? On June 15th The night before Hope had to leave home, she had a shift at the restaurant she waitressed at. Hope had a date with Walter after work. After their date, they we’re parked in the woods when Matthew Poncelet and Carl found them in their car. They pulled them outside their car and began to beat Walter and rape hope.
5) What are the circumstances? Mathew was felling a lot of pressure from his friend Carl Vitello and shot Walter so he could look tough in front of Vitello. Poncelet was also very caught up in the moment and was not thinking properly.
6) Who is involved? Many people are involved. Carl Vitello and Matthew Poncelet are both the main corporates. The young victims are involved because they have now lost their life. Their families are also deeply harmed, they are extremely angry and must deal with their loss.
7) With what outcome? The result of Matthews actions and decisions is death row. He has taken the lives of two innocent young people, who had the whole world in from of them. He did this for his own selfish reasons and is now forced to suffer the consequences.
2) As a Christian, I am called to respond with a open heart. Although what Matthew did was horribly wrong, and there is no way to justify that, he has also realized his mistakes and does feel remorse thanks to his spiritual advisor. I believe that he should be punished, although as a Christian I do not believe the loss of a life can be justified by... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 12). Dead Man Walking. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dead-Man-Walking-518214.html
"Dead Man Walking" StudyMode.com. 12 2010. 2010. 12 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dead-Man-Walking-518214.html>.
- MLA 7
"Dead Man Walking." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 12 2010. Web. 12 2010. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dead-Man-Walking-518214.html>.
"Dead Man Walking." StudyMode.com. 12, 2010. Accessed 12, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dead-Man-Walking-518214.html.