2) Which view needs to be queried to find out how many database objects a user has created? DBA_USERS ans)DBA_OBJECTS DBA_TS_QUOTAS DBA_TAB_PRIVS
3) Dictionary Provides the names of all the
DBA_NAMES ans)DATA DICTIONARY DBA_TABLES DBA_DICTIONARY
4) The DBA_OBJECTS view needs to be queried to find out how many __________________ a user has created ans)Database Objects Database Users Indexes Views
5) Which data dictionary privileges stores the passowords of the users? DBA_PASSWORDS ans)DBA_USERS DBA_OBJECTS PASSWORD_USERS
6) Which data dictionary view shows the information about all the tables on which a user have privileges? DBA_TABLES DBA_OBJECTS ans)ALL_TABLES ALL_OBJECTS
7) Evaluate this SQL statement: SELECT text FROM user_source WHERE name='UPDATE_EMP'; Which statement about this SQL statement is true? If UPDATE_EMP is a view, this statement will display the data from the base table ans)If UPDATE_EMP is a stored procedure, this statement will display the text of this procedure If UPDATE_EMP is a table, this statement will display the text of the CREATE TABLE statemen If UPDATE_EMP is a database, this statement will display the text of the CREATE DATABASE statement
8) Which dynamic performance views could you query to display the names and status of the control files? V$SESSION V$INSTANCE V$CONTROLFILE_RECORD_SECTION ans)V$CONTROLFILE
9) Which statement about the data dictionary is true?
ans)Information for the data dictionary views comes from underlying base tables created with the CREATE DATABASE statement The data dictionary views are created with the CREATE DATABASE statement The Oracle server modifies the data dictionary when DML statements are executed Users can use the data dictionary as a read-only reference, but DBAs can modify its content
10) You issue this SQL statement:
SELECT * FROM user_tables; Which statement about the result returned by this SQL statement is true? The OWNER column displays your username
ans)All the tables that you own will be displayed
All the objects contained in your schema are displayed
If you are connected with SYSDBA privileges, the display contains all the tables in all schema
11) Which data dictionary view would you query to check the status of a view based on a table that was dropped? USER_VIEWS DBA_SEGMENTS ans)DBA_OBJECTS USER_SEGMENTS
12) You issue this SQL statement: SELECT * FROM DICTIONARY; Which result will this statement provide?
The names all the users who can access the data dictionary
The names of all the tables you can access will be displayed The names of all the views that you can access will be displayed ans)The names of all the data dictionary views will be displayed.
13) What is the minimum recommended control file configuration? one control file
two control files placed on the same disk
ans)two control files placed on separate disks
three control files placed on separate disks
14) When planning your database configuration, how should you organize the data storage? You should group objects together with different backup requirement You should group objects together with competing I/O requirment ans)You should separate objects by lifespans to minimize fragmentation You should separate objects thet are static in nature from each other
15) Which tablespace CANNOT be created with the CREATE DATABASE statement? TEMP SYSTEM UNDOTBS ans)USER_DATA
16) Which tablespace must be create with the CREATE DATABASE command? TEMP ans)SYSTEM UNDOTBS USER_DATA
17) What does the user who will create the WIPRO database need a control file the SYSTEM...