Pamperzhou Day Spa is a new upscale destination in Freeway County, CA, offering a complete day spa experience. We offer seven ultra-chic, ultra-comfortable treatment rooms with the finest spa linens and equipment. We offer massage in a variety of styles - traditional Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue work, Hot Stone Massage, Reflexology, Sports, Pregnancy and others. We also offer facial and body treatments, like a Vitamin C Antioxidant Facial and Pevonia's Anti-Free Radical Treatment. The day spa has the latest in anti-aging products and techniques but does NOT offer services on hair such as cutting, styling and coloring. The only time a pedicure would be provided, is when it's part of a full treatment, like Kneipp's Arnica and Calendula Foot and Leg Reflexology Treatment. In fact, for location, we prefer being located near hair and nail salon for co-marketing opportunities.
This business plan has been developed to track progress prior to grand opening and following through with a five-year projection. In addition, this plan has been written to secure a small portion of the start-up funding necessary for Spa's successful kick-off.
1. Achieve $31,000 in sales the third month after opening by performing 14 services per day.
2. Achieve $62,550 in sales the six month after opening by performing 29 services per day.
3. Have a local client return rate of 90% by the end of the first six months.
4. Become an established community Spa destination by the end of the first 12 months.
5. Perform 53 services per day by the end of the first year.
Our mission is to run a profitable business by providing high-end therapeutic massage and aesthetician services in a caring, upscale, professional environment. We offer massage in a variety of styles - traditional Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue work, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Reflexology, and others. Our licensed aestheticians offer the latest...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document