Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation
DATA COLLECTION PLAN:
• GCMMF’s Aspiration :
o Chairman’s speech at 37th AGM held on 21st June 2011:
▪ Growth opportunity at the expense of unorganised sector which is around 80% of total milk market.
▪ By further enhancing and streamlining our supply-chain network, effective deployment of technology including information technology and safeguarding interests of our farmers.
▪ Focus on expanding category penetration and enlarging consumer base of most of the product categories that we operate in.
▪ As per our plan, the group turnover of all dairy cooperatives of Gujarat will reach Rs. 30,000 crores (US$ 6.7 Billion assuming current prices and exchange rate) by the year 2020. We will also take all possible steps to help other dairy cooperatives outside Gujarat to flourish and grow. We are already buying milk from dairy cooperatives in Maharashtra, West Bengal, Bihar and other states.
• Financial performance:
o CRISIL rating report for previous years.
• Products & Services:
o www.amul.com & www.nddb.org/partners/gcmmf.html
• Functional policies & Organizational structure:
o List of member unions
• Culture, belief:
o Write-up in the case-mat.
o Speech of Kurien
o Chairman’s speech
o GCMMF's technology strategy is characterized by four distinct components: new products, process technology, and complementary assets to enhance milk production and e-commerce.
o Chilling units.
o Automation in processing and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document