Dark Earth

Topics: Life, Dark matter, Plasma Pages: 139 (45046 words) Published: April 25, 2013
Dark Earth

A Compilation of Essays on Dark Plasma Theory by Jay Alfred

© Copyright 2011, Jay Alfred
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written prior permission of the author. Cover photograph: This shows the visible Earth sitting inside an invisible halo of dark matter particles. The halo has been given false colours and is not drawn to scale. It serves only for general illustrative purposes and does not represent the actual halo except in a general way.

1. 2. Aliens from Dark Earth Origins of Different Species of Plasma Life Forms - Aliens, Ghosts, Jinns…(Plasma Biology) 3. 4. 5. 6. Biological UFOs and their Effects Earth’s Brain The Invisible Sun Weight of the Human Soul - An Estimate based on Dark Matter Statistics

7. 8.

Questions & Answers
Evolution of Dark Plasma Life Forms on Earth Research Paper Dark Plasma Theory Model - Clarifications


The matter that is visible and currently directly measurable is composed of particles that have been identified in the physicists’ “Standard Model”. However, the majority of scientists now believe that this “ordinary matter” makes up less than 5% of the universe. In fact, it makes up less than 20% of all the matter in the universe. The other more than 80% is composed of invisible matter that has been dubbed “dark matter” by scientists. Dark Plasma Theory, published in 2006 by Jay Alfred, argues that dark matter is present in the Solar System, including on Earth. Evidence shows that the Sun and the Solar System are under the gravitational influence of invisible dark matter in our galaxy. The embryonic Solar System contained dark matter. Furthermore, the dark matter particles that have been raining down on Earth every day and night for the past 4.6 billion years are captured by Earth's gravitational field. There are therefore many reasons to infer that there are low-density halos of dark matter particles interpenetrating all the planets, including the Earth - effectively forming, in the case of Earth, (currently) invisible “counterpart-Earths” that co-rotate and share the same gravitational field as the visible Earth. The Theory questioned in 2007 if the density of dark matter around Earth was underestimated. Computations in late 2008, by Stephen Adler of Princeton University and Xu and Siegel from the University of Arizona, suggest that dark matter density in the Solar System and around Earth exceeds the galactic halo density significantly and is much higher than previously thought. According to the Theory’s estimate, the visible Earth is gravitationally coupled to a Jupiter-sized dark matter halo. The Theory argues that dark matter is largely in the form of plasmas of exotic particles (including supersymmetric particles such as charginos and neutralinos). It therefore posits a halo composed of dark plasma (i.e. a plasma of dark matter particles). As dark matter clumped, it created conditions for a dark biosphere to form. It has been shown in laboratory experiments over the past ten years that minimal ordinary plasma cell-systems can be generated in the laboratory. The Theory therefore suggests that minimal dark plasma cell-systems were generated within the dark halo/biosphere in the early Earth and predicts the existence of terrestrial dark plasma life forms which evolved from these minimal plasma cell systems. This dark biosphere was the birthplace of trillions of conscious dark matter life forms over millions of years. Unlike chemical-based life forms, dark plasma life forms are compatible with life in a supersymmetric universe. These life forms would be as varied in scale, structure and intelligence as carbon-based life forms as different as a microbe from a whale; a mosquito from a tiger; a giraffe from a crocodile; an ant from a human being....
Continue Reading

Please join StudyMode to read the full document

You May Also Find These Documents Helpful

  • Affect of Earths magnetic field on people Essay
  • Solar Radiation and Its Effect on Planet Earth Essay
  • the atmosphere of the earth Essay
  • Earths Atmosphere Essay
  • Earth Science Essay
  • Earth Science: Atmosphere Essay
  • Essay on Earth Science Study Guide
  • Earth´S Lungs Essay

Become a StudyMode Member

Sign Up - It's Free