[pic][pic]This is a real example of a fresh graduate resume. The owner of this resume is now working for a multinational organization. This resume is suitable for entry level or graduate jobs. YOUR NAME
Contact phone number
Your email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a full time position in a multinational which offers a professional working environment and enables me as a fresh graduate to grow while meeting the corporation’s goals.
FOREIGN TRADE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts in International Trade September 1998- January 2003 Cumulative Grade Point Average : 7.8/10
Honors and Awards:
• Granted direct entrance to Foreign Trade University
• Steadily received scholarships for excellent students from Foreign Trade University
Significant coursework: Foreign trade economics, Foreign trade transaction techniques, Transportation and forwarding, Customs procedure, Business administration, Laws in foreign trade, International marketing, International economic relation, Foreign investment, Theories of finance and currency, Business operation analysis.
Foreign Trade University English Club September 2000-September 2001 President
• Organized club events including regular club get-togethers and special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day. • Assisted other students to improve their English skills
• Won the 1st Prize in the City Festival of Foreign Language Speaking Clubs held by the Youth Cultural House
Member of Student Union - January 1999-January 2003
• Actively participated in many activities such as: Voluntary Saturday, Cultural Exchange, Charity. • Raised fund to help children in flood-stricken areas.
Green Summer Campaign - Volunteer Summer 1999
• Taught and help poor children in rural areas.
• Responsible for organizing campaigns against drug abuse and AIDS. • Raise people’s awareness of drug and AIDS
English tutor August 2001-May 2002
Please join StudyMode to read the full document