1. KTSP ( School Based Curriculum / SBC ) 2006
According to Abdullah (2009:319-320) government regulations No.19, 2005 on National Education standard(Bab 1 pasal 1 ayat 15), KTSP is an operational curriculum developed and implemented in each educational unit. KTSP is the refinement of the curriculum 2004. Based on that definition, the school was given full authority to develop and implement the curriculum. KTSP( SBC ) was implemented according to the ability of schools by providing greater autonomy to the principal in the development of curriculum for each school to know more about the condition of their education unit.
2. CURRICULUM 2013 ( National Character Curriculum )
Changes in curriculum will be applied in 2013 has an aim to increase the curiosity of students and encourage students to be active. In the new curriculum, students are no longer the object but rather a subject to participate in developing the subject or materials. This change, as an effect, a variety of standards in the education component will be change, such as content standards, process standards and competency standards. What about the standard of assessment? What will be assessed by teachers with different teaching system? Minister of Education and Culture Mohammad Nuh, said that the standard of assessment in the new curriculum is different from the previous curriculum. Remembering the goal to encourage students are active in each learning material, then one of component of a student's assessment if the child is a lot to ask.
1. KTSP ( School Based Curriculum )
* The purpose of KTSP :
* The general objective is to make the implementation of KTSP and empower independent education units through the provision of authority (autonomy) to educational institution and encourage schools to do participatory decision-making in curriculum development. * In particular, the implementation of KTSP purpose is to: a) Improve the quality of education through self-reliance and initiative in developing school curriculum, manage and empower the resources available. b) Raising people's awareness in schools and the communities in developing curriculum through the return decisions together. c) Increase healthy competence among educational units to be achieved. Understand the purpose of the above, KTSP can be seen as a new approach in the development pattern of the curriculum in the context of regional autonomy being rolled out during this. Therefore, the KTSP needs to be applied by each educational unit, particularly relating to the seven terms as follows: a) School knows its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for her so that schools can optimize the utilization of available resources to advance the agency. b) School knows the needs of the institution, in particular the educational input will be developed and utilized in the educational process in accordance with the development and needs of learners. c) Decisions made by the school better suited to meet the needs of the school because school who know best what is best for their schools. d) The involvement of all citizens in public schools and curriculum development create transparency and a healthy democracy, as well as more efficient and effective when controlled by the surrounding community. e) Schools can be responsible about the quality of education their respective governments, parents of students, the community at large dam, so he will try as much as possible. f) Schools can make a healthy competition with other schools to improve the quality of education through innovative efforts to support parents of students, the community, and local government. g) Schools can rapidly respond to the aspirations of the people and the rapidly changing environment, as well as accommodate the KTSP.
2. CURRICULUM 2013
* Several reasons why this curriculum is made :
a) Many corruption