1.1 Introduction to Noodle Market
• Noodles are a value added item made from flour. Amongst processed cereal products in India, noodles have a share of output and constitute the largest segment in this sector of the processed food market.
• Noodles can be classified according to type of raw materials used in their manufacture, the type of manufacturing method used, and the form of the product on the market and the size of the noodle strands.
• The most popular especially in Southeast Asia is the rice vermicelli; mi fen or mee fun in China, bifun or maifun in Japan, beehoon in Singapore and Malaysia, sen mee in Thailand, bahn hoi in Vietnam and bihon in the Philippines.
• China, Indonesia & Japan are the biggest market for noodles
• Production equipments have been improved, modernized, and up-graded to guarantee efficient productivity.
• Certification under the PFA Act is necessary. The BIS has specified standards. 2.0 isclaimer - ilokabenneth.com does not work with Wall's Food by Nestles nor in any position to make decisions for the comapny. This is just an intellectual markup for intended audience. 3.0 1.0 INTRODUCTION
4.0 Marketing communications can be referred to as the medium through which companies use to establish dialogue with customers and stakeholder, about their product or service offerings and/or other company issues (Keller, 2001). In recent years, the importance of marketing communications has grown and this attributed to the emergence of information technology (IT) and audience fragmentation (Schultz, 1999; Low, 2000). 5.0 Development of a definition for integrated marketing communications reveals how it is considered as a process by which companies systematically coordinates their multiple messages and other communications programmes and integrate them into a consistent marketing communications mix to send the target market a distinctive message about their company....