2. The current US Secretary of the State is Hillary Clinton
3. Vice President of the United States Joseph R. Biden
4. Parnab Mukherje is new indian president elected on 25 july 2012 5. Who Is Current President Of United States Of America?
Barack obama elected 2008.
6. Prime Minister of India is Manmohan Singh, in office since 22 May 2004. 7. Mr. Justice (R) Fakhruddin G. Ebrahim took oath as Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan on Monday, the 23rd July, 2012
8.Barack Obama (born August 4, 1961) became the forty-fourth President of the United States, on January 20, 2009
9. Barack Obama is a member of the US Democratic Party. Their symbol is the donkey 10. Osama Bin Laden: Date of Death – 2nd May 2011
11. Inspector General of Police (IGP) Punjab Pakistan is Muhammad Habib-ur-Rehman 12. Current Chief Justice of Supreme Court Pakistan is ch.Muhammad iftekhar 13. G-20 Summit was held at Pittsburg, USA in Sep: 2009.
14. David Lawrance Convention Centre arranges G-20 Summit.
15. ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation.
16. Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, died on 20 October 2011 17. Director General of Int. Atomic Energy Agency is Mohammad Alberadi. 18. US Open 2009 won by Kim Clisjsters of Belgium and Juan Martin del Porto won men's singles titles. 19. UEFA president is Michel Platni.
20. Dal Lake is in occupied Kashmir.
21. Shoe thrower on Bush Muntazer al Zaidi worked for Al-Baghdadi newspaper, Egypt. 22. President of France is Nicolas Sarkozy.
23. Mother Tressa belonged to Albania and came to India in 1951. She died on Sep:5, 19997 and is burried at Kolkata. 24. Sachin Tendulkar completed 16000 runs in ODIs.
25. President of Russia is Dimitri Medwedev. PM is Viladamir Putin. 26. World Bank president is Jim Yong Kim made on (1 July 2012) 27Yaseen Anwar is current pakistan state bank governor
28. Head of WTO is Pascal Lamy.
29. Garden of Five Senses is in Delhi.