1. CJ de Silva's painting abilities are uncanny.
2. Beside the boulevard are gigantic buildings.
3. He often got into trouble because he was brusque.
4. The reporter’s candid remarks caught the mayoralty candidate off-guard. secret
5. The mean boys derided the sickly boy.
made fun of
6. Charm was ecstatic when she won first prize in the short story writing contest. melancholic
7. Migraine headaches are excruciating.
8. The quiz proved to be facile so the students got high scores. difficult
9. The garrulous girls were distanced from each other.
10. The heathens used to practice cannibalism.
11. Keep on believing that physical disability is not a hindrance to success. block
12. Never operate a machine once you are inebriated.
13. The people inveighed against the sharp increase in oil prices. admitted
14. Some people believe that breaking a mirror is a jinx.
15. The players were confused when the kibitzers suddenly butted-in during the team’s huddle. advisers
16. The lanky lad stood out among the average-sized students. fierce-looking
short and stout
tall and thin
17. The sickly dog was given a lethal dose of morphine tablets. fatal
18. Heinous criminals are truly loathsome.
19. We listened attentively to the mellifluous sound produced by the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra. harsh
20. The free medical and dental checkup conducted by the AFP Group is just a proof of their munificence. commitment
21. Justice calls for penalizing nefarious acts.
22. The MSA Reviewer Books are noteworthy materials.
23. You will never get sufficient nourishment if you are obdurate in refusing to eat vegetables. stubborn
24. Don’t be so obtrusive but instead, mind your own business. reserved
25. I admire people who are modest despite their opulence.
26. Do you always try to be a paragon of virtue?
27. Tragic stories had so much pathos that it let me feeling down. anguish
28. Chin is such a precocious girl who can already read at age three. slow learner
29. She had the quixotic idea that she was a reincarnation of a British princess. wild
30. The ramshackle building collapsed easily.
Click the "Check Your Answers" button below to see your score. Bottom of Form...