PMA is the most important aspect of any attractive personality; indeed, it is crucial to many of the Seventeen Principles of Success. PMA influences your tone of voice, your posture, your facial expressions. It modifies every word you say and every emotion you feel. It affects every thought you have and the results your thoughts bring you.
ASSEMBLE AN ATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY
Being able to adapt yourself quickly to changing circumstances and emergencies without panic or loss of temper is a significant skill as you struggle toward success.
The yes-man is a universal object of derision precisely because everyone recognizes his insincerity.
The cheapest and most profitable quality in the world is courtesy.
There is a right moment and a wrong moment for everything. act is the habit of doing and saying the right thing at the right moment.
Here is a list of the most common ways people show their lack of tact:
1. Carelessness in their tone of voice, often speaking in gruff, antagonistic tones.
2. Speaking out of turn when silence would be more appropriate.
3. Interrupting others who are speaking.
4. Overworking the personal pronoun so that every sentence features the word "I."
5. Asking impertinent questions, often to impress others with their own importance.
6. Injecting intimately personal subjects into the conversations when such subjects are embarrassing to others.
7. Going where they have not been invited.
9. Flouting social norms in matters of attire.
10. Making calls at inconvenient hours.
11. Holding people on the telephone with needless conversations.
12. Writing letter that are overly familiar to people they hardly know.
13. Volunteering unsolicited opinions on any subject under the sun, without regard to their knowledge.
14. Openly questioning the soundness of others' opinions.
15. Declining requests from others in an arrogant...