1. When is the project estimated to be completed? How long will the project take?
The project will take to complete on 2/2/12 and it will take 530.
2. What is the critical path(s) for the project?
Architectural decisions- Hardware specifications - Hardware design - Hardware documentation - Integration first phase - Serial I/O drivers - System hard/software test -Network interface - Integrated acceptance testing.
3. Which activity has the greatest amount of slack?
Utilities documentation (115 days).
4. How sensitive is this network?
It is not very sensitive network because there is only one critical path. The more critical path you have the more sensitive you get in the project.
5. Identify two sensible milestones and explain your choices.
The Integration first phase, System hard/software test.
1. Compare the advantages/disadvantages of displaying the schedule as a network versus a Gant chart.
The advantage of network:
The network diagram display logical relationships among the various activities that take place within a project. It also allows the project manager to see how the various activities flow towards to...