JAMAL ATHUMAN KIGGUNDU
1:4 Research Objectives
1:4:1 General Objective
The main objective of the study was to examine the contribution of Financial Institutions towards Development of international trade in Tanzania among Small, Medium and Large Enterprises.
1:4:2 Specific Objectives
The specific objectives of the research were the following
• To evaluate Methods of payments that financial institutions use in conducting international transactions of their customers.
• To find out procedures involve in conducting international trade transactions through methods of payments offered by financial institutions.
• To find out the extent by which Tanzania Enterprises benefit from transacting international trade through financial institution methods of payments.
• To asses’ problems and risk faced by both parties that is Tanzania SMEs and Financial institution in handling international trade transactions.
• To suggest solutions to the problems that face international trade transactions through methods of payments offered by financial institution in Tanzania.
1:5 Research Questions
This study was conducted to answer the following questions.
• What are methods of payments that financial institutions use in making international trade payments?
• What are procedures involved in making international trade through methods of payments offered by financial institutions in Tanzania?
• To what extent do Tanzania enterprises benefit from making their international trade transactions through methods of payments offered by financial institutions?
• What are problems/challenges faced by financial institutions and Tanzania enterprises in conducting international trade transactions and suggested solutions to those challenges?
1:6 Significance of the Study
This Research study has the following significances.
Cite This Essay
(2010, 11). Contribution of Treasury Management to International Trade. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contribution-Of-Treasury-Management-To-International-479990.html
"Contribution of Treasury Management to International Trade" StudyMode.com. 11 2010. 11 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contribution-Of-Treasury-Management-To-International-479990.html>.
"Contribution of Treasury Management to International Trade." StudyMode.com. 11, 2010. Accessed 11, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contribution-Of-Treasury-Management-To-International-479990.html.